© Kelly Rutherford Instagram - Awesome Trio.
CNN Talk Asia notes:
- Penshoppe photoshoot behind the scenes video
- Majority of the GG clips/BTS pics were Chair (first clip shown was “I followed my heart because I love you”)
- The other major clip shown was C/S in the pilot, discussing how Ed handles Chuck being a dark character but still has a soft side. He says Blair is Chuck’s moral compass.
- As long as they have a story to tell on GG and they’re not beating a dead horse, he’d be more than happy to work on the show. His desire to play other roles is born out of ambition (not being tired of doing GG).
- When asked about the final episode of GG, Ed said Chuck should lose all his money then he and Blair need to figure out how to live as normal people. (The interviewer threw her spec in and said the final scene should be Blair about to become Blair Bass when suddenly everybody starts dying “Dynasty style”.)
- They showed clips of Breaking and Entering, Children of Men, Chalet Girl, and yes, The Filthy Youth!
- He said that was a bit of a heartache there, about TFY not being together anymore. He’s very passionate about music, and when asked if he would do the whole rock and roll thing, he says he can’t see why people can’t do both because music inspires film and vice versa.